It is the goal of our Board of Directors to make tuition affordable for all interested students while at the same time providing a budget to support the professional staff and activities that allow choir members to receive a world class music education. The Choir depends on grants and generous donations to make this a reality and to continue with our mission to bring music to more children in the Fresno area. Click the Donate button below to donate now!
Here are some specific examples of how your money can be put to work for the children of our community:
- Director's Circle: ($2,500 and up) Provide scholarships for 10 singers to tour with the choir.
- Chorister's Circle: ($1,000-2,499) Sponsor a Christmas or Spring Concert.
- Benefactor: ($500-999) Provide 1-2 singers with a full year scholarship.
- Patron: ($250-499) Purchase five pieces of music for each chorister.
- Partner: ($100-249) Provide music theory workbooks for one entire choir.
- Friend: (up to $99) Provides curriculum, instruments and manipulatives for rehearsal.
"Being a part of the Bach Children's Choir gives young people a great learning adventure in music and working with other young people to make a great sound. We support and encourage the program for any young person who has the desire to sing."
-- Pete & Carolyn De Groot, Past Board Members
The Bach Children's Choir is a non-profit 501(c)3 tax deductible organization. Donations can be made by check or credit card. Checks should be made payable to the Bach Children's Choir. To use a credit card, please use the Donate button in the left column. If you would like to do in person, please contact our choir manager, Lisa Thurman at 226-6500. Receipts are available upon request.
The Bach Children's Choir gladly accepts donations from individuals or companies for in-kind goods and services and is always in need of office supplies, printing, photography, videography, and much more. If you are in a position to donate needed supplies, please contact Lisa Thurman at 226-6500.
Examples of items we regularly need are:
The Bach Children's Choir is a non-profit organization.
- Water and snacks for our singers for concerts and rehearsals
- Food and drinks for pre-concert receptions
- Marketing services for distributing PR pieces
- Gift certificates and items for raffle prizes and motivational purposes